1. The CruiseDirector Cruise Price Guarantee is applicable for customers who have booked a cruise with CruiseDirector.com.
2. If you find a lower rate on another Web site within 24 hours of booking with us, and your request is approved, we will discount your balance to match that rate, or we will refund the difference, if you have already paid in full.
3. Fares are eligible only if they are for the same ship, sailing date, and cabin category booked through CruiseDirector.com
4. To qualify, the lower price must be advertised and available to the general public on a Web site. Consolidator / Charter, group, incentive meeting, convention, interline rates, and past guest only rates are excluded. The lower rate may not come from a Web site where you were required to call in to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be displayed on a Web site that is accessible to the general public.
5. You must meet all requirements of the lower rate, including, without limitation, residency, regional, and age-related requirements.
6. The Price Guarantee only applies to the cruise fare, including port charges. Additional items such as air or land components, insurance, shipboard credits, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back, and/or dollars off are not eligible. Taxes and fees are not included.
7. You must contact us at 1-888-407-2784 within 24 hours of your CruiseDirector.com cruise booking so that a customer care representative can determine eligibility.
8. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us. A customer care representative will go to the site to verify the price. Screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower fare will not be accepted.
9. All Price Guarantee requests are subject to approval. The decision rendered by CruiseDirector.com is final.
10. Bookings made within the penalty period of a sailing are not valid for the Best Price Guarantee. This penalty period is established by the cruise line and charges may be assessed by the cruise line if any changes are made to a booking within the penalty period.
11. CruiseDirector.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Price Guarantee at any time.
12. If your original reservation was booked in conjunction with a promotion, proceeding with a price match may render you ineligible for the promotion.
Most reservations must be paid in full 75 days prior to your travel date. Cruises longer than 6 days, or certain types of staterooms (e.g. Garden Villas, Suites) may need to be paid earlier. These dates are at the sole discretion of the cruise lines. To read more about payment dates for a specific cruise line, please click here.
Checks for payment must be received and cleared within the specified complimentary hold time designated by the cruise line. In some cases this hold time may only be 24 hours, in which case credit card payment for deposit would be required.